Wednesday, February 25, 2009

*remarkable birthday gift: from Haslina to her sister


a card with a beautiful photo..

a decorated frame, notebook and a card..

from Haslina to her sister "happy birthday to u.."

It is surely amazing to received a very touching gift from someone we loved.
This is my latest handwork for my dearest sis Haslina(ummi365). She loves it so much..
berkaca-kaca di mata. I am happy to touched their deepest heart with my handwork.
This gift is full of love dedications and beautiful stories.

5 comments:

Kak Elle said...

Dodie I love it its so beautiful wish someone will give me something like that too....hahaha...*dream on*

Ummi365 said...

Dodie.. tu ada orang teringin..hehehe..

dodiemohd said...

haa..kak elle...nak eh??

Kak Elle said...

tak jadi dah asal ummi dah tau...hahaha....just kidding eh D...kalau nak hantar real MAN..yg hensem yg byk $$$$ jadi I tak payah kerja lagi:)

Cam mana ada tak org mcm tu?

aNIe said...

Dodie...i datang dari blog ummi...sebab teruja dengan kerja tangan dodie...

I macam ummi...speechless...