Wednesday, March 3, 2010

here i am...still 34!


I guess this is going to be my last photo snap before i'm reaching 35 on this 5th March...that will be on this friday. I am still a happy person, healthy and in love with what i'm doing in my life. I have fully supports and doa's from my beloved Apak & Mak, and my siblings. I love my family and i will never stop loving them. And here i am, as a daughter, a sister, a sister-in law, an aunty,a loving friend, a daughter in law, a wife and i hope soon, i want to be a Mommy.
I'm so much in love with my husband, Alfian who is working far far away on a ship right now. Our past 14th years of relationship will be continued as husband & wife and i am so proud to be his comel wife. I am looking forward to my years to come. Insyallah, there will be more beautiful things coming into my happy life. May Allah bless me & to those people i love and care. 5 march.....Here i come 35!!

3 comments:

Kak Elle said...

Happy birthday Dodie and may you be blessed with happy things always and be the best wife to Alfian.

Amelia Khalik said...

Happy Birthday Dodie, Have fun and stay happy always..:)

dodiemohd said...

Tq LoveLy Kak Elle..insy, i'll do my best for my coming future. Hihi..n im glad ure part of my life tht i will share my happiness.

Amelia, thnks for wishing me. For someone new, Im so happy to rcved ur wish. Same goes to u, i wish u all the best n happiness too. Singgah2 slalu yer :)